A lot of our users are beginning to want to use RelayPipe™, a wonderful way to improve the SEO of your existing website by integrating your ListPipe content right into your existing page. You may not know where to start, so... Here are some useful tips and tricks and some sample code to get you on your way! New to RelayPipe? —Read this quick RelayPipe Intro.
- Sign up for a user account with one of our partners (we are assuming you have already done this, or you wouldn't be here).
- When prompted, choose 'RelayPipe' as the account type.
- Have a website prepared with PHP 4 or higher.
- Download the RelayPipeFunctions.php file, and add it to your website folder.
- Choose a pre-made RelayPipe™ solution and add it to your website, or write your own. The possibilities are endless.
Pre-Developed RelayPipe™ Solutions
Here are a list of pre-made RelayPipe™ Solutions. If you are interested in writing a customized solution, you can download the documentation here.
- Basic - Begin with the most recent 10 posts, and allow users to see all your archives, and categories
- Archive Page - A page that will only display and retrieve posts as archive bundles
- Category Page - A page that will only display and retrieve posts as category bundles
- Individual Posts - A page that displays links to all the posts available to the account
- Video Only Install - Similar to the Basic Install except all posts are stripped of all text, so that they are only a video.
- Text and Images Only- Similar to Basic Install except all posts are stripped of any video.
- Text Only - Similar to the Basic Install except all posts are stripped of any images or video.
- Excerpt Mode - Similar to the Basic Install except all posts are an excerpt from the text with a small video attachment.